Druid players rejoice, new cat and bear form artwork is coming! (as if you haven’t heard yet)
But there’s also a bunch of other interesting changes to the class you need to know about.
First up, here’s few screens of the new artwork taken from the official Blizzard dev page.
Each different color you see on these screens is determined by your skin color for Taurens, and your hair color for Night elves. You can visit a barber shop for a small fee to change this, and change it often I’m sure all you druids out there will be!
Here’s the hard & fast from Blizzard on changes coming in 3.2.
From a leveling perspective Druids will be happy to learn their travel skills a little earlier (especially the rather cool flight form at 60 which now gives 150% travel speed).
- Balance of Power: Now reduces all spell damage taken by 3/6%, rather than reducing the chance to be hit by spells by 2/4%.
- Eclipse: The Starfire and Wrath buffs from this talent are now on separate 30-second cooldowns. In addition, it is not possible to have both buffs active simultaneously.
- Owlkin Frenzy: Now also restores 2% base mana every 2 seconds for the duration (10 seconds) in addition to its current effects.
- Empowered Touch: Now also increases the amount of bonus healing effects for Nourish by 10/20%.
- Improved Barkskin: No longer provides dispel resistance to all effects on the druid, but now reduces the chance your Barkskin is dispelled by an additional 35/70%.